PĪFERI shoes are all handcrafted and made in Italy using the most luxurious leather alternative materials. All our products are harm free and where possible focuses on the use of biomass-based materials. All materials selected are sourced from the best suppliers and subject to detailed quality tests before being used to craft our shoes.
Vegan Mirror/Vegan Patent
Our vegan mirror and patent should be spot cleaned with a soft damp cloth and dried immediately to ensure maximum high-shine is maintained! We advise against the use of any cleaning product. This material may develop creasing with wear and flexing, which is totally normal, not a defect.
Vegan Nappa/Vegan Suede
For care, these products should be spot cleaned only with soft damp cloth and dried immediately to maintain a smooth finish. We advise against the use of any cleaning products. These materials may develop some creasing with wear and flexing, this is a normal outcome of use, and not considered a defect.
Care for our Pīferi mesh by gently spot cleaning with a soft dry cloth. We advise against the use of any cleaning product. Do take extra care to avoid abrasion or snagging of the material.
The colour used on our sole may wear out with use, this is not a manufacturing defect, simply ordinary wear and tear.
Once you receive your shoes we wanted to share some points in order to preserve their quality over time, we recommend that you observe the following care instructions:
- Protect your products from rain and moisture;
- Store your products away from light and heat;
- Keep the material area clean and dry using a dry soft cloth of neutral colour;
- Avoid contact with abrasive surfaces;
- Avoid contact with alcohol, grease, or makeup;
- In order to avoid irreparable color migration, do not store your light-colored item near a dark-colored item;
- Please ensure you store your product in our delightful dust bags provided when not in use, or wrapped in white tissue paper.