PĪFERI shoes are all handcrafted and made in Italy using the most luxurious leather alternative materials. All our products are harm-free and, where possible, focuses on the use of biomass-based materials. All materials selected are sourced from the best suppliers and subject to detailed quality tests before being used to craft our shoes.
Vegan Mirror/Vegan Patent
Our vegan mirror and patent should be spot cleaned with a soft, damp cloth and dried immediately to ensure maximum high-shine is maintained! We advise against the use of any cleaning product. This material may develop creasing with wear and flexing, which is not considered a defect, but usual wear and tear.
Vegan Nappa/Vegan Suede
These products should be spot cleaned only with a soft, damp cloth and dried immediately to maintain a smooth finish for care. We advise against the use of any cleaning products. This material may develop creasing with wear and flexing, which is not considered a defect, but usual wear and tear.
Care for our Pīferi mesh by gently spot cleaning with a soft dry cloth. We advise against the use of any cleaning product. Do take extra care to avoid abrasion or snagging of the material.
The colour used on our sole may wear out with use; this is not a manufacturing defect, simply ordinary wear and tear.
To preserve their quality, we recommend that you observe the following care instructions:
- Protect your products from rain and moisture;
- Store your products away from light and heat;
- Keep the material area clean and dry using a soft dry cloth of neutral colour;
- Avoid contact with abrasive surfaces;
- Avoid contact with alcohol, grease, or makeup;
- To avoid irreparable colour migration, do not store your light-coloured item near dark-coloured items;
- Please ensure you keep your product in our delightful dust bags provided when not in use or wrapped in white tissue paper.